EASY INSTALLATION – NO DISASSEMBLY REQUIRED TO INSTALL!
Torque ratings 125 to 450 lb.ft.
Enclosure: NEMA 2, CSA 2, IP41
Construction: Cast Iron
- Install in 4 easy steps:
- Place hub on motor shaft and tighten hub set screws.
- Place brake on motor, guiding discs on hub.
- Bolt brake to motor "C" face with four 5/8 inch socket head cap screws.
- Connect coil leads and replace cover.
- Torque adjustable for specific applications
- Splined Hub
- Class H Coil insulation
- Spring set, electrically released
- Manual release, automatic reset
- CSA Approved File #LR13814