For heavy-duty clutch and brake service, large thermal load capacity is key. That’s why Eaton Airflex VE expanding-type elements not only offer all of the same characteristics as other Type E units, but also feature a special heat-dissipating design that excels in medium-speed cyclic applications like construction equipment, marine winches, metalworking machinery and more.
- VE elements are ideal for moderate to heavy duty clutch and brake service
- VE elements are suited for medium speed cyclic applications which are subject to large thermal loads
- When used with an air agitating ventilated drum, the VE element provides excellent slip clutch and tension brake service.
- Torque Capacities* Up To: 221,000 lb·in, 24.950 N·m
- Typical Applications: Construction equipment, marine winches, metalworking machinery, slip clutches, tension brakes