This system constantly monitors the operator’s activity. If no activity is sensed for 40 seconds, an audible alarm is sounded. If there is still no activity sensed after 5 seconds, the system puts the machine into an emergency stop mode.
- Emergency stop – Transmission shifts to neutral, both service and train brakes are applied, and the Trackmobile air horn is activated.
- Operator activity - Varying the throttle or brake position by more than 5%, or actuating a manual switch will reset the timer back to 40 seconds. If the machine is at rest with transmission in neutral and machine movement is sensed, the 40 second timer is activated to initiate emergency stop.
- Alberta Transportation Approved
- Protects crews and equipment during long shifts
- Exclusive to Trackmobile®