With a symmetrical opposed piston caliper brake design, Eaton Airflex Type 200DPA brakes offer total stopping power for most high-torque, high-energy applications. The robust design of the 200DPA is engineered for hydraulic actuation and can withstand the tough operating conditions of a wide variety of industrial applications.
- A large piston area and 2,000 psi operating pressure capacity provide high frictional force and significantly more torque
- Flexible base or split mounting options accommodate different disc thicknesses and diameters, meeting diverse application requirements
- Guide pins transmit torque from friction shoes, preventing piston seal leakage that often results from misalignment between the friction shoe and disc
- Large friction area extends life and reduces maintenance requirements
- Automatic friction shoe wear adjustment occurs with each engagement
- Solid or ventilated discs optimize performance and lining life