Eaton Airflex produces three groups of varying single-passage Rotorseals to meet the requirements of medium to large flow volume applications.
- Created for applications that require a large flow, single passage rotorseal.
- This design incorporates a mounting flange for attachment to the machinery shaft or assembly.
- External American National Pipe Threads are provided on the inlet rotorseal shaft to facilitate supply line connections.
- Port Sizes - 0.75", 1.0", 1.25", 1.50", 2.0"
Types AA2, B3 and C2
- This group of rotorseals will handle most medium volume, single passage requirements.
- External threads on the seal shaft and standard pipe threads on the inlet port make installations an easy job.
- Housing Port Sizes - 1/8", 3/8", 1/2"
- Created for applications where axial length is critical and space is not available for an overhung rotorseal.
- The internal design and components of the Internal Rotorseal are the same as those used in the single passage rotorseals.
- Port Sizes - 1/8", 3/8", 1/2"